April 2023 Reading List

Another quiet month for the reading, but a massively busy month in terms of getting out, traveling to Detroit, trying to break my monk-like solitude in the house. I'm actively working to get out more this summer now that I'm feeling like grief has finally left this body of mine. 

I've also been VERY active in getting my weight and eating under control. I'm down into the 240s now, have added some new, heavier weights to my daily workouts, and am feeling much more like myself than I have in quite some time. I'm not trying to get too excited, but I'd love for this summer to be a much more enjoyable one than the previous few have been. 


*    *    *    *    *

APRIL (3 books | 1,193 pgs)


40.) The Stygian Library (System Manual, 161 pgs)

41.) The New Mutants Epic Collection, Vol. 7: Cable (Graphic Novel, 496 pgs)

42.) Joe Golem: Occult Detective Omnibus (Graphic Novel, 536 pgs)


(5,801)

Comments

Popular Posts

Chaosium Con 2: The Eldritch Buchaloo

Chaosium Con Three: Footloose & Sanity Free

A Homecoming 5 Hours Away From Home: Musings on Chaosium Con III: Ypsilanti Drift