Story Time with Bucho, Ep. 2: "Black Crush"

 I've been bad at updating things here, despite being pretty busy with both working on new DJ mixes and (finally) finishing another story that I began last year. I've since updated all the thumbnails for each of the new Story Time with Bucho videos I've posted, giving them a more thematic feel. I bought a new microphone to help with volume control (it's better, but not great). 

Anyway, here's episode two. I'll post up the others every day this week for those of you that follow the blog. Feel free to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you like what you hear. Feel free to purchase a couple books as well (see below) to help a struggling fiction writer out. 

Enjoy!




"The Machinery of the Heart: Love Stories" 

(A collection of interactive short stories)


"Scaring the Stars into Submission"

(A surrealist version of a science fiction collection of short stories)


(1,644)

Comments

Popular Posts

Chaosium Con 2: The Eldritch Buchaloo

Chaosium Con Three: Footloose & Sanity Free

A Homecoming 5 Hours Away From Home: Musings on Chaosium Con III: Ypsilanti Drift