Story Time with Bucho, Ep. 1: "Sympathetic Magic"

It's only five-ish months into the pandemic and I've decided to start reading some of my own stories out into the internet. I figure if I can't create new stuff, I can at least create a little buzz about the old stuff if some people still haven't had a chance to check it out. 

So here's the first Story Time with Bucho. A test run, if you will. I'd previously planned on doing this via Snap Chat, but maybe doing all this through YouTube will be the easier thing, especially for sharing across social media platforms. 

Hit the follow button on my Facebook author page to get future updates on my personal publishing news, new books I'm putting out, and more episodes of me reading both new and old material. 


Feel free to snag a copy of either of my books on Amazon as well: 


"The Machinery of the Heart: Love Stories" 

(A collection of interactive short stories)


"Scaring the Stars into Submission"

(A surrealist version of a science fiction collection of short stories)


(1,541)

Comments

Popular Posts

Chaosium Con 2: The Eldritch Buchaloo

Chaosium Con Three: Footloose & Sanity Free

A Homecoming 5 Hours Away From Home: Musings on Chaosium Con III: Ypsilanti Drift